Monday, June 1, 2009

This guy seems pretty cool...

(What follows is a craigslist blurb I posted advertising a room to rent in NYC, and 3 responses...)


THE POST


Hello potential awesome roommate!

My name's Ron Fariglia, and I have a life-changing house deal!

A room in my two bedroom apartment just opened up, and I'm trying to fill it anytime between now and October 1st.

Like rooftops? Check. Like big bedrooms? How's 12x16? Air conditioning, heat, cable, internet, all included free of charge? Check check check check.

Or, should I say, check mate! LOL!

Haha, I'm just kidding. I can get really silly at times. But that's what life is about: having a good time.

Seriously though, those are the details. The living room is also really big. Plus, I'm very lenient as a roommate. Bring friends over! I don't care! The more the scarier! Weeeeeeeee!

We're located four blocks away from the Bedford Avenue L-train stop, which is less than ten minutes to Union Square. No sleep til downtown!

What a deal, right? I'm looking for females only, please, because I find that they're the neatest and most respectful. Send me an e-mail if you're interested.

Oh, and I should mention that around the house, I never wear pants or underwear. I always wear shirts, because I'm a little shy about some old burn marks on my chest and stomach. However, the shirts are not long enough to cover my bare genitals. That's just a heads-up.

I hope to hear from you soon!




THE RESPONSES



Jovanna says...

Do you really never wear underwear or pants?


Lucy says...

Bunny slippers and a Santa Claus hat is all I wear around the house. You sound crazy, I mean unique. Can I come see your place?


Dan says...

You're a freak. U have to be kidding with that ad. If you r serious whicvh i doubt u r, I would be interested who actually responds with serious inquiries.


Craigslist says...

Your posting has been removed by the craigslist community.
Several craigslist readers flagged it for being inappropriate as posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment